Thursday, March 21, 2013

Preparing for baby girl and 29 week ultrasound update...

At 29 weeks 2 days mama is measuring 27 weeks but bay girl is measuring 30 weeks!! So she's 5 days ahead.  Doc was very happy as she was initially concerned I was measuring too small but baby is perfectly fine after getting measurements from an ultrasound(even a lil' chunky!!) YAY!!!
These past few weeks have been all about preparing for baby girl.  I've had a few things made for her new crib.  I just can't resist how fun it is to prepare for a little girl with all the bows and pink and adorable clothes:) Mama needs to control herself! This weekend we're also transitioning Presto to a "big boy" bed which he's VERY excited about.  We got him  fire truck bed since he's pretty obsessed with fire trucks.  Will post lots of pics once it's built:) New baby girl will be using Presto's crib so I had teething railers made and of course a gorgeous custom butterfly mobile to match.  Cannot wait until it all comes together.  For now I wanted to post a few pictures before we actually put everythign in place:
It's a beauty!! Since the girl will be sharing, Sophia gets to enjoy the butterflies too!!

A picture grabbed from the artists sited.  Our crib is black:)

No comments: