Sunday, January 27, 2013

Bentley's 15 month stats!

Bentley's first haircut! We kept his hair...it's super fine, soft, and curly wirly! He was super sick here from his shots but still as handsome as ever!
Oh how our bear is growing! He's so very very tall:)  He did not feel well at all after his shots but is back to his normal happy self now...phew! He loves giving big open mouth kisses(mommy and daddy's favorite) and is such a sweet soul.  We love you BEAR!! This week we managed to wean him off both the bottle and the binky...such a big boy.  Here are his stats:
Weight: 24lbs 8oz(50th percentile...such a slender boy)
Height: 32 1/4"(81 percentile...TALL BOY)
Head: 49.5(95th percentile!!! Smart boy)
Our sleepy cuddly bear
Some mornings after taking the kids to school I'm able to come home and walk around the neighborhood with bear...I cherish these mornings!
Look at me mama...I like milk in a sippy now!!
Ohhh the diapy...how mama loves the diapy!

No comments: