Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter in Malibu with The Gordon's!


Going to the Malibu Easter egg hunt with the Gordon's is turning into a tradition! The first year we went I was pregnant with Bentley and this year it was Auntie Kelly's turn to be preggy! We picnic out on the lawn and there are lots of fun activities for the kiddies(although Presto was perfectly content riding his "birthday bike" all over the grounds). Last year I made cupcakes for everyone and this year i made homemade sugar cookies. I'd never made them before but they came out great! They also have an adult egg hunt so the Uncle Ryan and daddy fought it out for more candy for the kids! It was a beautiful day to spend with good friends and the kids left exhausted with a HUGE sugar high:)



Gooooo!! I love this shot of Phia mid hunt:)



Cutie Patootie!

The whole fam!

Jack and Phia:)

Cookie Time:) I put a chocolate peanut butter cup on each one bc Auntie Kelly loves them:)



Auntie Kelly provided the bubbles and there was a slight breeze so the kids barely had to blow!


Look how big that thing is!! Presto thought he hit the lottery!

And sometimes it's nice to remember how it all started. A very rare picture of just mommy and daddy. xoxo

No comments: