Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday parties!

We've had 3 birthday parties in 3 weeks and have taken a lot of pictures( I'm real behind!). The first was Giselle's 3rd bday and this one was actually right before I delivered! It was a circus theme and the kids had a BLAST!! The next was Gabriella's 5th bday party, Jen and Tommy's daughter. Bentley was 2 weeks old and it was at Scooter's Jungle and the kids bounced themselves silly!! The third was Carter's birthday this past weekend and it was his "Firstgiving" and we had a full Thanksgiving feast!! The kids get so excited for these parties and we love seeing all our friends kids so excited too:)

Giselle's birthday(all I got was the kids in their b-day outfits...Phia looks so grown up!!)



Gabriella's bday:









Carteroni's Firstgiving
Presto loves him some bounce house!

Look at all the details!! Amazing:)

Phia and the b-day boy!

Cupcake heaven!

Mmmm "ahh juuu" as Presto calls it!

Gobble Gobble:)

No comments: