Monday, March 14, 2011

Sophia and Preston's playhouse etc



Their playhouse was a Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa Tees and its a huge hit! We can see the kids playing in it for many years to come. Sophia loves pretending to be a barrista asking what kind of coffee you'd like and Preston loves sweeping the inside with his little broom. Preston LOVES being outside and after he downs his morning bottle he'll grab my finger and lead me to the door. No matter how cold, rainy, or windy it is, he wants to be outside! Grandma Tees made them a sign to make their playhouse complete! What a perfect gift for the kiddies:) I've got the kids to myself in the morning for a few hours so often I can be found in my pj's in the backyard with Preston and I like snapping funny pictures of the kids documenting how I keep them busy:) Here's a few from our mornings...


Preston will climb in or on or up anything! He's definitely our curious George!

Sophia is convinced her birthday is "soon" so she danced around the house one morning in this birthday hat and undies. She doesn't quite get the concept of time past tomorrow:)

Instead of playing with the music table, Presto climbed underneath and giggled at himself as he did it over and over...

1 comment:

Kari and Stephen said...

That is the same playhouse we want to get for Jocelyn! She played with it at a friends and just loved it! So fun!