Sunday, October 25, 2009
Surprise...it's a baby shower!!
So apparently I'm VERY hard to surprise! I made it very hard for the party planners who put so much time and thought into such a special baby shower for our baby boy. BT was in charge of getting me there on time which turned out being a full time job for him. I had NO idea everyone was decorating at our pool while I'd decided to take a short afternoon nap. After waking up BT dragged me out of the house to "get a sandwich" and we ended up at our pool being surprised by all our family and close girl friends!!! What an amazing day. We feel soooo blessed to have such great friends who are so thoughtful. I teared up when we saw everyone...I was so overwhelmed and surprised! Thank you thank you thank you for our monkey themed party...it was truly perfect!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yay love all the pics! i had no camera so i'm excited to see them!
Happy Shower & such a great time! Good job BT!
such great friends you have to throw you such a nice shower and some drove soooo far!!! Had a wonderful time and Miss Sophia was such a doll!!! Love, Mom T
Aww! Sorry I missed it! Looks like you had a great time. And how come you glow every time you're prego?!! Not fair!
Post a Comment