We celebrated Sophia's first birthday on Saturday the 18th with a bbq and pool party! Thankfully we had our community pool all to ourselves! Grandpa Paola did ALL the grilling for the party (on this fine 95 degree day) and Grandma Tees made an amazing chocolate cake that was a hit! Mommy made Sophia her very own banana cake with cream cheese frosting and we saved it until her actual birthday on Sunday as the birthday girl was asleep during cake on Saturday!! It was such a perfect day surrounded by good friends and family~we are so grateful for all who made the day so special.
Our good friend Kari made Sophia's tutu and matching headband for her big day!!
Enjoying pool time with cousin Emily!
She loved her new pink poll float from Nana!
"It's my birthday...please hold my bottle for me Grandma"
Banana cake that mommy made!
"Hmm I'm not sure about this!"
"Kinda looks like they're gonna let me go for it!"
"Alright they're not stopping me...here I go"
"Wohooooo...it's CAKE time!!!"
1 comment:
So cute! I'm glad the outfit worked out! She looks adorable in it!
Post a Comment